Français Vivant
Français Vivant
Français Vivant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Un lieu pour avoir de l'information sur ce qui se passe dans notre classe, pour communiquer avec l'enseignant et pour améliorer son français.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter for allergies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Letter for allergies Empty
PostSubject: Letter for allergies   Letter for allergies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:14 pm

To parents/guardians.

I find myself writing this letter to bring your attention to a very serious situation. Twice over the last week – Thursday the 11 and Friday the 12 – students have brought food products to class which are life-threatening to some of our students.

I implore with you that you do not have, lentils, eggs, nuts and peanuts in your child’s lunch and foods derived from nuts or peanuts – tree nut oil, marzipan, spreads (almond paste-spreads, cheese spreads, chocolate nut spreads, Nutella) nut butter, nougat (sugar paste made with nuts – Torrone).

It is equally important to note that peas and peanuts are legumes and come from the same family therefore foods such as green peas, soy and wasabi are also regarded as highly allergenic and thus should not be part of your child’s lunch. Finally, eggs are also to be kept away from the classroom due

Thank you very much for taking the appropriate steps to ensure that we have a safe environment for all our learners.

M. Yannick O’Neill
Back to top Go down
https://ysoroch.canadian-forum.com

Letter for allergies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Français Vivant :: Communication avec les parents / communication with parents :: Newsletters-
Jump to: